To join AICPE, please sign up following the procedure described in the box below.
Upon signing up you will need to provide:
- a recent digital headshot photo
- a Europass CV in Italian (download Europass CV template here)
- the names of the two Ordinary or Actual Presenting Members, who will act as guarantors
Membership application procedure
- Click on APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP and insert your email address
- The system will automatically send an e-mail with a link to set your password
- Log in and fill in the profile form
- Upload the requested documents (photo and CV)
- Save the profile
The Secretariat will send your request to the Board of Arbitration and the Board of Directors. After verifying that the applicant’s profile meets the requirements of the statutory principles, the request will be approved definitively during the first Ordinary General Assembly. If one or more Members provide a reasoned negative opinion to the Board of Directors, the latter will reconsider the application and send a reply within 60 days.
If the candidate is not a specialist in Plastic Surgery, he or she must provide documentation attesting equivalence (certification registered in the Medical Registry, certification issued by hospitals or universities or equivalent certifications).
AICPE Members are plastic surgery specialists or hold an equivalent qualification, university or hospital freelance professionals, demonstrating expertise and significant interest in aesthetic plastic surgery and exercise the profession in compliance with the fundamental principles of ethics and professional conduct.
New members from the time of approval by the Board until the Annual General Assembly held in March shall be considered as in the pending approval status.